3.4.11

3 Vintage Muffins

No.  I have no idea where in the world that came from.  I went to handy dandy Google, typed in “blog name generator”, found a site, wrote down words that were the equivalent of shiny objects to me and then played around with them until I came up with: 3 Vintage Muffins.

This was my list:

Robinson Files

Vintage Files

Inspired Files

Blissful Therapy

Habitual Therapy

3 Divine Muffins

3 Vintage Muffins

I probably should have done something with “birds” but that didn’t occur to me until I was already done with my header.  Soooo.

I had “Mumblings of Some Writer” but I wanted a title that didn’t constrict me to write about just one thing.  And I looked back through some of my “Mumblings” and winced at all my amateur-isms.  I sounded young.  So I’m just gonna hang out with this blog instead.  I’ll post whatever I feel like posting, etc.

[insert cool sounding sign-off here]

No comments:

Post a Comment